Veal Marsala, courtesy of http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/veal-marsala
- 1-pound veal scaloppine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 2/3 cup beef consommé
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup dry marsala wine
- 1 cup pre-sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Dredge veal in 3 tablespoons flour. Combine 1 tablespoon flour and consommé, stirring with a whisk; set aside.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add veal, cook 1 1/2 minutes. Turn veal over; cook 1 minute. Remove veal from pan.
- Add wine to pan, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Add consommé mixture, mushrooms, and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes or until thick. Return veal to pan; sprinkle with parsley.
“Internal links within this document are funded and maintained by the Beef Checkoff. All other outgoing links are to websites maintained by third parties.”
Posted in Quick and Easy Healthy Veal