1. Heat oil in a medium heavy bottom sauté pan or wok.
2. Add the veal strips and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes;
3. Add the ginger, garlic and white part of the green onions only. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the chili sauce, black pepper, brown sugar, oyster sauce, rice vinegar, and soy sauce; bring to a simmer.
5. Mix the corn starch and chicken broth in a small bowl. Add to the simmering mixture. Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
6. Add the broccoli-cauliflower mix; gently toss together to heat through.
7. Garnish with onion greens. Serve immediately over steamed rice.
Nutrition information per serving: 355 k/Cal; 21 g protein; 37 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 13 g fat; 4 g saturated fat; 57 mg cholesterol; 819 mg sodium.