1. Pre-heat an oven to 350°f.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix the veal, oats, tomato juice, eggs, garlic, onion, salt, black pepper and chopped parsley.
3. Divide the meat mixture into 6 muffin cups.
4. Place the muffin pan in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until they have browned and reached an internal temperature of 160°F.
5. Garnish with Mashed Potatoes and ketchup
Nutrition information per serving: 210 k/Cal; 19 g protein; 13 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 3 g sugars; 9 g fat; 3 g saturated fat; 137 mg cholesterol; 404 mg sodium.