Recipe developed by the students and faculty of The Art Institute of Philadelphia.
- Partially freeze veal meat so it’s easier to shave, about 30-40 minutes.
- Season shaved veal with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil with 1/2 teaspoon of butter over medium high heat.
- Sauté veal until golden brown.
- Char onions and peppers, slice, set aside.
- Assemble sandwich.
Instructions (cheese sauce)
- Toss cheese in corn starch, in a pot simmer milk, stock, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Then add cheese and stir.
Nutritional information per serving: 604 calories; 34.08 g protein; 12.45 g carbohydrate; 36.77 g fat; 6.8 g saturated fat; 1832 mg cholesterol; 840 mg sodium; 6.68 g sugar