Veal Filet with Vegetables, courtesy of https://recipesmag.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/veal-filet-with-vegetables.html
- 3 large veal filet
- 2 medium onion, cut into slices
- 2 medium yellow peppers cut into strips
- 10 tomatoes cherry
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. spoon vinegar
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp allspices
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Heat the oven – medium heat.
- Dry the steaks with paper and toss with flour until covered in a fine layer of flour.
- Heat the oil in a large tray on high heat; fry in the steaks for 6 minutes on each side or until they take on a light color.
- Mix the garlic, salt, black pepper, turmeric, allspices, vinegar and lemon juice well in a small bowl.
- Remove the steaks tray from the heat, and drizzle each side of the steaks by the mixed seasoning.
- Cover the steaks with the onion, yellow pepper slices and tomatoes.
- Distributes the water over the entire tray, and sprinkle a little salt and black pepper over the vegetables.
- Cover the steak tray with 2 layers of foil paper.
- Placed the tray on the first shelf from the bottom of the oven, and leave it for 50 minutes or until the meat is cooked thoroughly.
- Remove the tray from the oven, leave it covered for 10 minutes, and then serve with rice and salad.
“Internal links within this document are funded and maintained by the Beef Checkoff. All other outgoing links are to websites maintained by third parties.”
Posted in General