Tomato Veal Scallopine, recipe courtesy of http://allrecipes.com/recipe/229129/tomato-veal-scallopini/?internalSource=hub%20recipe&referringContentType=search%20results&clickId=cardslot%2017
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-pound veal cutlets, pounded thin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup seeded and chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Gently press veal into flour, shaking off excess.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat; pan-fry veal in batches until just browned, 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Transfer veal to a large baking dish. Pour tomatoes and Marsala wine over veal and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, basil, and garlic.
- Bake in preheated oven until veal is no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes.
“Internal links within this document are funded and maintained by the Beef Checkoff. All other outgoing links are to websites maintained by third parties.”
Posted in General