Yield: 6 ea. (3 oz. patty)
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix the veal, chopped mushrooms, bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper and chopped parsley.
2. Form the meat mixture in 6 sliders, about 3 oz. per patty.
3. To make the topping, heat canola oil in a medium sauté pan. Add the sliced onion and stir until they brown, about 2-3 minutes. Add the mushrooms salt and pepper and continue to brown this mixture until completely caramelized, about 10-15 minutes. Add chopped parsley and stir. Reserve warm.
4. Grill each slider for 2-3 minutes each side, add the Gouda cheese to the slider, after you flip the slider and allow the cheese to melt while cooking on the other side. Cook the slider until it has reached a final internal temperature of 160°F.
5. Serve on toasted potato rolls and top with 2 Tbsp. of caramelized onions/mushroom mixture.
Note: If you prefer you can griddle the sliders.
Nutrition information per serving: 300 k/Cal; 16 g protein; 25 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 6 g sugars; 16 g fat; 5 g saturated fat; 48 mg cholesterol; 489 mg sodium.