Yield: 6 ea. (4 oz. portion)
1. Pre-heat an oven to 350°f.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix the veal, oats, tomato juice, eggs, garlic, onion, salt, black pepper and chopped parsley.
3. Divide the meat mixture into 6 muffin cups. In a small bowl combine the topping and mix well. Add the topping to each muffin and press lightly to help stick topping to meat mixture.
4. Place the muffin pan in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the meatballs have browned and reached an internal temperature of 160°f.
5. In a small bowl, mix together the garnish ingredients and add a dollop of sour cream mixture to the finished muffin.
Nutrition information per serving: 260 k/Cal; 20 g protein; 13 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 3 g sugars; 14 g fat; 4 g saturated fat; 136 mg cholesterol; 393 mg sodium.Video Instructions