1. In a medium sized bowl, mix the veal, chopped mushrooms, bread crumbs, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper and chopped parsley.
2. Form the meat mixture in 8-12 burgers, about 2-1/2 ounces per patty. Place one slice of Muenster cheese on half of the burgers and top with the second burger. Seal the two burgers together.
3. To make the topping, heat canola oil in a medium sauté pan. Add the mushrooms and brown for 2-3 minutes. Add the steak sauce, and chopped parsley. Stir to incorporate. Reserve warm.
4. Grill each burger for 2-3 minutes each side or until the burgers reach an internal temperature of 160°F.
5. Serve on toasted Ciabatta rolls and top with 2 tablespoons of mushroom topping.
Nutrition information per serving: 355 k/Cal; 21 g protein; 37 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 13 g fat; 4 g saturated fat; 57 mg cholesterol; 819 mg sodium.