1. Pound veal cutlets to 1/8 inch thickness, if necessary. Combine garlic and pepper; press evenly onto cutlets.
2. Grate peel and squeeze juice from lemon; reserve juice. Combine lemon peel, panko and parsley in shallow dish. Coat cutlets with crumb mixture, pressing lightly to coat both sides.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place half of cutlets in skillet; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown and veal is cooked through, turning once. Remove cutlets; keep warm. Wipe out skillet with paper towel. Repeat with remaining 2 tablespoons oil and cutlets. Season veal with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
4. Place arugula and tomato in large bowl.
5. Whisk reserved lemon juice and honey in small bowl until blended. Pour over arugula and tomato; toss to coat. Season with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper, if desired.
6. Divide arugula mixture evenly among 4 serving plates. Top evenly with dates and cheese. Serve with veal. Garnish with lemon wedges, if desired. Before serving, squeeze 1 lemon wedge over veal, if desired.
Cook’s Tip: One and one-quarter cups unseasoned dry bread crumbs may be substituted for panko. To shave cheese, run a vegetable peeler over a piece of Parmesan, using a light touch for thin shavings
Nutrition information per serving: 432 calories; 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat; 12 g monounsaturated fat); 127 mg cholesterol; 758 mg sodium; 28 g carbohydrate; 2.5 g fiber; 35 g protein; 8.8 mg niacin; 0.4 mg vitamin B6; 1.6 mcg vitamin B12; 3.1 mg iron; 19.7 mcg selenium; 5.8 mg zinc; 9.5 mg choline.