1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Pound each portion of veal between sheets of parchment or plastic wrap to a thickness of 1/4 inch.
3. Blot the veal dry. Season each piece with salt and pepper. Dredge the veal in flour, and shake off any excess. Dip in egg wash and dredge in breadcrumbs.
4. Heat about 1/8 inch of oil in a large skillet to about 350°F over medium heat. Working in batches, add the breaded veal to the hot oil and pan fry on the first side until golden brown and crisp, about 2 minutes. Turn once and finish pan frying on the second side until it reaches an internal temperature of 160°F, about 1 or 2 minutes more.
5. Drain on paper towels or on a wire rack set over a baking sheet.
6. Add two tablespoons of the tomato sauce to each piece of veal and sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of parmesan cheese on top of the tomato sauce. Add one slice of provolone and mozzarella cheese to each piece of veal.
7. Place the veal parmesan in pre-heated oven for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt and the veal is hot.
8. Add the veal to the sub rolls and serve.
Nutrition information per serving: 552 k/Cal; 45 g protein; 55 g carbohydrate; 7 g fiber; 11 g fat; 7 g saturated fat; 145 mg cholesterol; 908 mg sodium.