Pan Seared Veal Chops with Rosemary, courtesy of http://www.food.com/recipe/pan-seared-veal-chops-with-rosemary-34625
by: Miss Annie
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 veal chops (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- Rub the chops with 1 Tbsp. oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper and let sit on a plate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat and add remaining oil.
- Add chops to pan and cook until golden brown on one side, and flip.
- Remove chops from pan to a baking dish, brown side down and roast at 375ºF for 10 minutes.
- Add wine and stock to cast iron pan and stir up brown bits from the bottom.
- Serve chops with juice from pan.
“Internal links within this document are funded and maintained by the Beef Checkoff. All other outgoing links are to websites maintained by third parties.”
Posted in General