Fried Veal Chops, courtesy of http://magicskillet.com/recipe/fried-veal-chops/
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 loin veal chops
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten and diluted with 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vegetable oil
- In mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, oregano and Parmesan cheese. Mix well and set aside.
- Sprinkle veal chops with salt and black pepper, dip into the beaten egg and roll in the crumb mixture.
- Heat vegetable oil in a nonstick skillet. Add veal chops and fry until tender for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally. Serve fried veal chops hot.
“Internal links within this document are funded and maintained by the Beef Checkoff. All other outgoing links are to websites maintained by third parties.”
Posted in 30 Minute Meals